Demo Site

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

TWO BUDDIES

August 16, 2007

(copied from http://paean.blogs.friendster.com/the_lost_knight/)


'Musta na mga kaberks? Isang maulang araw meron kami dito sa Geneva today. But unlike one of the rainy days before, I wasn't feel so bad. Ayos lang.
Anyways, mostly sa mga kakilala ko sa Pilipinas nagtatanong kung ano trabaho ko dito sa Geneva. Aside from earning swiss francs by being a glorified gardener, I have these two masters -- two human bestriends. My three times a week buddies. And I am sharing them with you today.




This is Inu Armstrong. She is a 14 year-old Akita Inu, a great Japanese dog. Medyo active pa sya when I started taking care of her 2 years ago but right medyo mabagal na sya kumilos because of her sickness. She has this arthritis in his and she has her regular medication right now. Kumbaga sa tao, medyo nasa katandaan na si Inu kasi ang life expectancy ng breed nila ranges from 10 to 12 years. This was Steve's first poach kung di ako nagkakamali.





Eto naman si Aaro Armstrong. He came from the same breed with Inu. He is three years old and he was actually taken by Outi, Steve's girlfriend, in order daw to rejuvinate Inu. Baka daw kasi at least maging active si Inu kung may kasama active. I was really schocked when Aaro was introduced to me kasi 5 month-old puppy pa lang sya yet ganito na sya kalaki kung ano sya ngayon. E, kasi ba naman di naman tayo gaano nakakaita ng kung ano pang breed ng aso sa Pilipinas aside from askal kaya pasensya na. Aaro is really an active dog pero madaling maupset especially pag hindi nabibigyan ng treat after his walk. Sa totoo lang, everyone in the village talagang hanga kay Aaro kasi maganda itsura niya at tindig and tha also makes me proud everytime I walk him outside.


One of these days, I'm gonna miss them both. I was thinking of taking another work and give them up for me to manage my time.


How do they look Ryan?

No comments: