Demo Site

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

goodbye INU

As usual, I have a busy afternoon yesterday. I was in the midst of refreshing Geodric and while I was trying to put his diaper on, I recieved a call from Outi, Steve's girlfriend. I picked up my phone but I did not hear her. Geodric was still naked when she rang again and this time I could hear her.

Her voice sounds normal, relax while doing her greetings, but maybe she is just trying to be calm but while our conversation is goin on,she gave up, I could hear her crying while saying this:

George, I would like you to know that....Inu died
today and it was a peaceful death for her and I know that she's very happy...


She's crying like she lost a child.

Inu died. She was 15 yera-old Akita Inu and she was suffering from severe arthritis that because of medical complications, her kidney was damages that made her noto control her urination. She had suffered a lot,

After that call from Outi my emotion was like, oh, so Inu died, because I was with my son but when I wake up this morning, the reality set me in. I am saddened by Inu's death. I will terribly miss that dog that gave me a hard time in the elevator, that made me feel like an idiot sometimes, hmmm...., she is just a dog but she's my buddy. True, I was expecting her to be gone within this week but not as early as today. I was hoping to see her this morning but no.

Inu, I will be misssig you a lot but I know you are very happy now wherever you maybe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tun-an ko pa nong kun paano mag-rip it dvd. post ko dayon. nami man tana eh. meanwhile,

saot anay jan.