Demo Site

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

blah..blah..blah..

December 19 na pala ngayon. I had been away from blogging for almost two months, minus 'yong pagpost ng jaxtr. Busy din kasi, alam n'yo naman, tatay ang lolo n'yo.

Well, ano na ba ang mga nangyari? After Inu's death and with the thought of leaving the two dogs for another work...ah..uhmm..nagseservice na pala ang tramway from gare cornavin to avanchet station. At least mas mabilis na at mas malapit sa trabaho ko. Hehe...sa Geneva po 'yan.

Last November, there was a barangay election sa Pilipinas and my 22 year-old brother won as Capitan del Barrio. Tsk..tsk..congratulations ke Boning. As ussual, missing pa din lagi sa YM si Ryan Relator. I haven't chatted with him for so long now pero 'di bale your red wine is coming.

Aha, eto, si Abou me blog na and please chect this out mga kaberks, its on my link list. Worth din basahin and, of course, my long lost "student" sa ballroom who is now a writer sa ABS CBN, remember ba ninyo si Maria Flordeluna, he was part of it and actually one of the composers ng theme song mismo, and right now, doing something for "Annaliza", another project. Mahilig din mandekwat ng DVD sa Quiapo. Mga kaberks, check Arden's blog, its also on my link list.

It is really freezing here in Geneva. With a tempreture that is below zero especially in the morning, hmm..mapapakuba ka sa bigat ng damit na dapat suot mo. I was thinking that it is rather beneficial sa mga suisse kasi it will keep their chocolates in shape, and so with their cheeses, and so with their wines and so with themselves. =)

My little Geodric is so makulit now. He is now 17 months and so full of energy. He is actually spending his wholeday during weekdays in creche. Parang sort of day care sa Pilipinas. Talagang nakakatanggal ng pagod.

My wife, her employer moved outside the city so hirap na din sa kanya ang magcommute kasi laging nasa oras ang train plus malayo din ang bus yet, namamanage naman kapalit ng Swiss Francs.

Ako, eto, patuloy na pumapayat. Since I lost that 10 kilos a year after I arrived here, 'di ko na maibalik. Tarabaho kasi. Kunsabagay, ok nga yon. Built lang naman 'yon e what matters e 'yong state ng health. Pero sa totoo lang nakakapagod na din.

Sabi ko nga dapat maigsi lang, kaya...blah..blah..blah part 2.

No comments: