Demo Site

Thursday, September 13, 2007

ang leon ni JOEY

This is one of my writing moods and I have my time. My wife and Geodric are both in bed now. I have something to say about what happened to youtube.com this week. Actually, si Ningningsng unang nakaalam nito kasi masyado nyang nakahiligan manood ng Boy and Kris uploaded in this site. And we are a bit disappointed kasi tinanggal na ng ABS-CBN ang lahat ng mga uploaded videos nila claiming for their copyright, which is very appropriate lang naman. My worry, is on my part. Kasi di ko natapos panoorin ang Ysabella ni Judy Ann. Jologs talaga. Si Ningning ganon din. E ano ba naman ang nagagawa ng internet connection namin dito sa bahay kundi friendster at youtube mostly. Hehe...Then, we realized what happened prior to that. Does it has something to do with the pronouncement made by Joey de Leon against Wowowie with regards to that "fraud"? Let me say it. Walang hiya ka Joey de Leon. On the other side of this story, I can't understand why Joey de Leon is so bitter when it comes sa Dos. I remember when Toni Gonzaga shifted to Kapamilya, he was very vocal and it really shows his bitter attitude. Ang lakas manlait e, that time, Kempee de Leon was also on ABS CBN. Hehe...wala lang pero may araw ka rin.

No comments: