Demo Site

Saturday, September 22, 2007

my adventure with JACK BAUER

I had been spending my weeknights for the past two weeks consecutively watching the season 4 and 5 of 24. Ningning was a bit jealous of 24. I'm sorry but find myself teaming up with Jack Bauer fighting against terrorists.

I have watched 24 season 5 actually ahead of 4 and I can't help but admire that there is a certain Jack Bauer who have enough courage than anyone else to ran after these bad guys. I would like to thank our neighboor Aida for these DVDs.
In both seasons, I admire a lot the role of Chloe O'Brien -- the best computer analyst in the CTU. With her facial expressions, I consider her a heroine along with Jack. A very nice team up, the one who could go against the order of her superiors when national security is at stake.

One thing that I have just noticed, most of the casts never took a break for coffee, meal ao any personal necessities within 24 hours and I pity Jack the most becuase he has just end up the crisis in the season 5 taking nothing and he was again beaten and taken to China by these Chinese guys who ran after him. Let's waith for the season 6.
To sum it all, it was a good wok, in my own opinion. Try to watch it for yourself. Enjoy!

No comments: