Demo Site

Thursday, September 13, 2007

SomeTHING

Bonjour mga kaberks!

I would like ask an apology for unupdated posts on my blogs. I was a little busy working these past few days, if not looking for one, that I could not even afford to make a call to my wife sometimes, how I am doing and replying to some important SMS. Perhaps, I need to prioritize things.

Minsan kasi, I am waiting for the right time and my writing mood para at least I could be at least spontaneous but when there is the mood, there is no time . Alam n'yo naman, meron na akong makulit na anak at asawa.

Anyways, I would like to thank Olive Colesio for this, a "friendster" for sharing this site and I would like to invite Aniqueños out there to visit this site. Please log on to www.kinaray-a.com.
If you wanted to refresh your kinaray-a in terms of everything, dyan kamo magpa-ayaw ayaw.
Plus, there's a live stream of Radyo Natin.

Thanks sa admin.

No comments: